In a cloud-based environment, it is easy to establish various types of data integration (DI).
It is easy to interface with various services in a cloud environment with components.
• DB to DB, RDS interoperation, RedShift, S3, SQS, Athena, ActiveMQ
• Quick interface with various cloud services
• Various technologies can be reviewed when planning new functions based on quick support of new technologies
Data crawling and database and data collection and capture in a big data platform in various ways.
Easy to transfer a big data platform to RDB to support integration of various data using big data.
• Various data can be interfaced to a big data platform
• It is possible to interface with all big data solutions such as Hadoop and No-SQL
Supports DataHub-type ETL utilization by receiving and distributing all events in a system where events such as payment and purchase are received and other services and events are transmitted.
The data hub structure coordinates the cooperation of various solutions and supports monitoring.
• ETL standardization for on/offline data
• Processes external service data including offline DB as a single ETL job
• Saves costs by suggesting new design standards going beyond the limits of existing static ETL products
Builds a single data lake through ETL processing of large-capacity data and Hadoop data of this type of data systems and supports an architecture that can service the established data.
• Builds a data lake by capturing all data such as Oracle and DB2
• Provides the functions of various data pipelines centered on a data lake
• Provides a structure that can provide data built on the lake as a service
Integrates services and builds next-generation systems by quickly transferring unstructured and semi-structured large-capacity data and reliably integrating separated data.
• Successful transfer of large-capacity DB data
• Construction of automated transfer of large-scale physical files
• DRM application, ES Text extraction, Thumbnail extraction, etc. through extended functions with various APIs
• Reduces maintenance costs and establishes an infrastructure for system scale out through integrated control